Thursday, January 7, 2010

Contest: Spot a Real Leaf, Win a Nano





Photobucket
REAL LEAF GREEN TEA DRINK is : 100% TEA, 100% ON!

Real Leaf is brewed from 100% whole green tea leaves, naturally packed with Theanine, and has a delicious hint of fruit and honey.

It comes in 3 delightful flavor variants – honey Apple, honey lemon, and honey lychee

Im OLIVER MARTINEZ ,17 ,male, a REAL LEAF lover,,,i REALLY love its taste.so good..but i just drink it when my Mom buys..hehe my email: nemory@live.com

MY REAL LEAF SONG NUMBER






ENTRY:no.1 this is my tta PADANG smiling infront of you people..the story of this pic is that when im browsing through YUGATECH i saw theres a contest of REAL LEAF so I immediately get some bottles of REAL LEAF GREEN TEA and i told them about the contest and tta PADANG never hesitated she smiled directly holding the bottle and i took a picture of her...hehe


ENTRY:no.2 Here is my lola VICTORIA the same time i took the pic from ENTRY 1..hehe she too smiled and posed hehe..


Photobucket
ENTRY:no.3 This is my tta ELSIE ..you can see it clearly SHE SMILES AS SHE CAN..hehe
Photobucket
ENTRY:no.4 Here is my daddy ORLANDO MARTINEZ holding the very HEALTHYLICIOUS TEA DRINK ..sometimes when im drinking REAL LEAF GREEN TEA hes begging to left him some of it..hehe

Photobucket
ENTRY:no.5 Here is my cousin TOTO giving a lovely beautiful smile hehe..toto has never yet tasted REAL LEAF maybe..when i have one again i bring him..haha
Photobucket
ENTRY:no.6 Here he is again..hehe nag papapaCUTE diba?hehe..he is laying down in the floor in this pic..cause i told him to be some UNIQUE..hehe
Photobucket
ENTRY:no.7 Here is tta PADANG again you can see it..hehe..she smiles too much NOH?hehe ganyan xa talaga...a very HAPPY PERSON....alam nya kasi na my prize ung pic kya ganito smile nya..hehe
Photobucket
ENTRY:no.8 Again tta ELSIE she is like worshiping the lord? or the REAL LEAF BOTTLE?o parang hihimatayin?what do you think?hehe...PhotobucketENTRY:no.9 This is me by the way..hehe finally meron nako..hehe..nung january 4 eto nashoot..hehe uhaw na uhaw na talaga ako nun sa skwela ako nanggaling at ng bike lang kasi ako pauwi kya ang init init talaga buti nalang c mommy my dalang REAL LEAF at pinagsaluhan na namin hanggang kumain kami yun na ininum namin at coke..hehe nkaka bagay talaga sa pagkain ang REAL LEAF GREEN TEA AT COKE>>hehe....Photobucket
ENTRY:no.10 ETO nman c mommy she really love drinking REAL LEAF especially while meal time..hehe natatawa sya habang pinapopose ko sya..parang d nya matanggal ung tawa sa mukha nya..hehePhotobucket
ENTRY:no.11 Here is my 2 cousins..in the left is NOYNOY and the small cute on the right is INDAY FRANCINE i shot this before christmas eve..hehe...buti nalang my REAL LEAF pa kami..hehe..
Photobucket
ENTRY:no.12 AGAIN AND AGAIN my tta PPAADDAANNGG is here..hehe this is the second pic i shot to her..hehe she hid her TEETH but she CANT..you can see it..hehe
Photobucket
ENTRY:no.13 Again my TWO cute cousins..hehe this is the second pic of them..hehe THEY are saying here : MANONG OLIVER CGE NA NAG POPOSE NA KAMI BILISAN MO NA>>haha
Photobucket
ENTRY:no.14 This is NOYNOY Again..hehe puro nalang again..jwk...sabi ko sa kanya :NOYNOY PLZ MAKE A UNIQUE POSE..hehe..kya ginawa nya nga d q alam ano tlaga tawag d2..hehe Nilagay nya lang side by side ung sa face nya un dalawang REAL LEAF GREEN TEA bottle..hehe
ENTRY:no.15 these are my three cousins...smile my dear to have a chance to WIN a NANO in the Contest: Spot a Real Leaf, Win a Nano contests sites..hehe


ENTRY:no.16 this is STEVE, he loves tea but he said before he loves most the REAL LEAF....hehe....:he said here:LOOK AT ME GUYS HAHA


ENTRY:no.17 this again FRANCINE she told me toto TAKE A SHOT OF ME..hahaPhotobucket
ENTRY:no.18 C mommy ko po to...She has a BADTRIP/NOT IN A GOOD MOOD here..so I got the REAL LEAF on the icebox and told her:MA? Drink REAL LEAF first plz...hehe...as you can see COKE is also present here..haha




ENTRY:no.19 IM here again hehe...the time I took the pic was like 9pm, I made a poster/drawing of REAL LEAF GREEN TEA so I can maybe have a UNIQUE picture to the entry...hehe i just love to draw so I made this...hehe








ENTRY:no.20 i just took this pic today JANUARY 9....i told them:MA?and LOLA? ISA PANG PIC 4 THE ENTRIES hehhehehe ...buti nalang my COKE LITRO din..haha sarap ng inuman.




ENTRY:no.21 In the right corner is my sister..and the left side is mom...i shot this today January 10 2010..hehe from now on i wonder every meal we eat REAL LEAF is ALWAYS there for us..hehe

ENTRY:no.22 Again my sis...I caught her putting REAL LEAF on the cup.i immediately got my phone and shot her..hehe


Photobucket ENTRY:no.23
again i caught her drinking wahahaha....take a look at her guys I laugh everytime i saw this pic on my phone...haha theyre both busy maybe...haha
BAKIT NYOKO INUBUSAN NG REAL LEAF????BAKIT?ENTRY:no.24

BAKIT NYOKO INUBUSAN NG REAL LEAF????BAKIT?

Actually this is my daddy hehe.....naubusan na kasi namin....hehe kya i told him i will just take a pic of you now because theres a ""Catch a Real Leaf: a Paparazzi Blog Contest! ""and you can win PRIZES....haha

PhotobucketENTRY:no.25
HEY YO! WAZZUP???? what ya keep lookin at?want some of my REAL LEAF???
PhotobucketENTRY:no.26
NOW IM GOOD! do you want some REAL LEAF?this taste so GOOD and VEERRRYY GOOD 4 your HEALTH!!!
PhotobucketENTRY:no.27
NOW i tell you this DRINK IS: 100% TEA, 100% ON!PhotobucketENTRY:no.28
I HAVE YOU NOW AGAIN MY REAL LEAF!! plz dont go away never again with me....I WONT LIVE WITHOUT YOU did you know that?
AND
Real Leaf is brewed from 100% whole green tea leaves, naturally packed with Theanine, and has a delicious hint of fruit and honey.
It comes in 3 delightful flavor variants – honey Apple, honey lemon, and honey lychee
so what are you waiting for?hehe


PhotobucketENTRY:no.29
HELLO PEOPLE AND HELLO WORLD!!! let me introduce to you the best GREEN TEA drink of all that is 100% TEA, 100% ON!Photobucket ENTRY:no.30
Guys let me do it CLOSERfor you to look at the BEST OF ALL THE BEST GREEN TEA DRINK OF ALL........





PhotobucketENTRY:no.31
REAL LEAF IS NUMBER 1{ONE} THE BEST OF ALL THE BEST SO TRY ONE NOW!!!!
Photobucket
ENTRY:no.32
HEY YOW!!!!this REAL LEAF GREEN TEA ROCKZZZZ ALOT!!!I LOVE IT!!IT MAKES ME STRONG AND HEALTHY!im 64 year old but still ROCKZ because of this.....
....thanks COCA COLA, I met REAL LEAF because of you......


Photobucket
This is my Friend and Classmate ENCHANG he says: "I LOVE REAL LEAF"
Photobucket

Whahahaha "WALA NA"
UBOS NA TALAGA"
"ANO NA GAGAWIN KO?"
haha


Photobucket
"IM A DOG THAT LOVES TO SLEEP WITH MY REAL LEAF"

""""""THANKS ALOT TO ALL"""""""

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. dami mo entry lahat panget pilit na pilit asa ka pa

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok lang yan jake respect kta...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck sa entry mo and Godbless!

    @Jake get a life man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hay slamat blupyro.hehe.ksali kadin sa cntest?kng o0.gudluck po tlga satn.sna mka kuha prize kht anu lg.hehe.@jake.peace.hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your talo hahaha.. what do you expect?

    ReplyDelete
  7. bkt?jakol?hehe.anu kng talo.kw b panalo?hehe.bkt ayaw mu pkta..?c0ward kb?hehe..cguro talo karin?whaha.peace

    ReplyDelete
  8. bkt?jakol?hehe.anu kng talo.kw b panalo?hehe.bkt ayaw mu pkta..?c0ward kb?hehe..cguro talo karin?whaha.peace

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol! brad try to have a different perspective. you can't barge in to a contest with a weak-assed entry.

    ReplyDelete
  10. sali ka ng sali wala namang kwenta

    hahaha

    mag-effort ka naman kahit konti.

    Pustahan tayo dun sa gimme your best shot eh talo ka na naman...

    hahahaha.. magwalis walis ka nalang jan sa bahay nio nakatulong ka pa sa ina mo.

    ReplyDelete