Thursday, July 8, 2010

Do I really deserve an Android Phone?


Yes, for me I really deserve an android  phone, even I will not win, Im still a winner hehehe.

 I have to answer this question : “Why do you deserve an android  phone?

My VERY VERY VERY VERY convincing Answer:

For me, I really deserve an Android Phone, because I have done my whole part/effort in this contest, I really strive for my entry to make it unique and good. I had taken videos, photos and I draw too. not only for fun but for sincerity that I really deserve, Hehehehehehe, And I deserve also because in my whole life I had’nt touch or used any android  phone yet, only symbian OS's phones and other older cellphone OS's phones. And I really need an Android Phone....I need, I need I just need and I want....hahahaha....basta po gusto ko...hehehehe.

Heres my lil Drawing Effort hehehehe...
AND

PLEASE WATCH THIS..hehehe



I just want an Android Phone, I am very desperate, and I cant wait to show a gadget like that to my friends and my  family. And Im sure I will be the first person in our baranggay to have an android  phone in the history, honestly, I live in a squatter area, at Catabla, Zone 3, Talisay City, Negros Occidental. I dont know what would they say what kind of phone im holding if i will have that...hehehe

My phone is Nokia 6300 right  now! a lil bit old,  but thank God, it is still working.

 

And if I have a chance to  have an android  phone, of course, Why NOT??? hahahahahaha!!!!………

Samsung Galaxy Spica is the android phone that sir Jehzeel will give to one lucky winner.



Some reasons that I love this Android Phone.You will be wow with its Functions. its reall AWESOME like what sir Jehz said.






its a SUPER PHONE. Read its full Specs below.



Samsung Galaxy Spica or Also known as:
Samsung I5700 Galaxy      Lite
Samsung I5700 Galaxy      Portal for T-Mobile
GENERAL2G Network
GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G NetworkHSDPA 900 / 2100
HSDPA 850 / 1900 – American version
Announced2009, September
StatusAvailable. Released 2009, November
SIZEDimensions115 x 57 x 13.2 mm
Weight124 g
DISPLAYTypeTFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size320 x 480 pixels, 3.2 inches
- Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate
SOUNDAlert typesVibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
SpeakerphoneYes
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- DNSe (Digital Natural Sound Engine)
MEMORYPhonebookPractically unlimited entries and fields, Photocall
Call recordsPractically unlimited
Internal180 MB storage
Card slotmicroSD, up to 32GB, buy memory
DATAGPRSClass 12 (4+1/3+2/2+3/1+4 slots), 32 – 48 kbps
EDGEClass 12
3GHSDPA, 3.6 Mbps
WLANWi-Fi 802.11 b/g
BluetoothYes v2.1 with A2DP
Infrared portNo
USBYes, microUSB v2.0
CAMERAPrimary3.15 MP, 2048×1536 pixels, autofocus
FeaturesGeo-tagging
VideoYes, CIF@15fps
SecondaryNo
FEATURESOSAndroid OS, v1.5 (Cupcake)/ v2.1 (Eclair)
CPU800MHz processor
MessagingSMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
BrowserHTML
RadioNo
GamesYes
ColorsBlack, White
GPSYes, with A-GPS support
JavaVia third party application
- Digital compass
- MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV/DivX player
- MP3/eAAC+/WMA player
- Google Search, Maps, Gmail,
YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk integration
- Organizer
- Voice memo
BATTERYStandard battery, Li-Ion 1500 mAh
Stand-byUp to 650 h (2G) / Up to 580 h (3G)
Talk timeUp to 11 h 30 min (2G) / Up to 6 h 50 min (3G)
MISCSAR US0.55 W/kg (head)     0.61 W/kg (body)
SAR EU0.59 W/kg (head)
Price group

THIS SPECS ARE SO UNIQUE THAT OTHER ANDROID PHONES DONT HAVE!, seen that????yeah

And I wish I could touch/have that android phone that will be given by sir Jehzeel.
I saw android phones on youtube especially that Samsung i5700 or called “Galaxy Spica” that is a very very high tech phone. take a look at this VIDEO REVIEW BELOW!!




OTHER REASONS THAT I NEED AN ANDROID PHONE:
1.) An android phone is the most high tech cellphone of today. I will tell the world I own an android phone
2.)I can use it to update my blog and my favorite sites like FB.
3.)  I love watching the review from youtube and pictures from JEHZLAU-CONCEPTS.com . I want to touch it now, if I just can. I want you ANDROID Samsung Galaxy Spica i5700 hehehe
4.)And I cant afford any android phone.hehe


My Family says i deserve an ANDROID PHONE daw...hehehehe...


thats it….....................
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you,
VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY
much…….


I think I deserved that i win even if in the future not...hehehe  I tried all my very best.....Im a winner 4 me...hehehehe

to the reader who read, listen and watch my blog. God bless you and I love you very much..hehehehehe…….

THANK YOU

                                    f       http://WWW.JEHZLAU-CONCEPTS.COM

If you want to also join in this contest, go to the website of this very generous person I met.
“”THE BLUESTICK MAN’s”"  WEBSITE.
http://www.jehzlau-concepts.com/2010/05/im-giving-away-an-android-phone.html or click this link“”"”"android phone“”"”


ONCE AGAIN IM: OLIVER MARTINEZ 


orknown as:


                                                                                       


"NemOry"





again thank you reader.hehehe…I love you.

21 comments:

  1. wew wew please coommmeeennnnttt people hehehehe..thank you sa pag read, listen, and watching...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope deserving din ako 4 all of you...hehehe...GODBLESS SA INYO PO>..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha! grabe naman to may video pa!! hahaah :D

    at ikaw lang may drawing ah.. hehehe. hanep! teehee.... ^_^

    kaso mali yung link mo sa sidebar ko. dapat jehzlau-concepts.com, not jhezlau-concepts.

    hehe ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. points for the effort! hehehe anbelibabol. with a video from a supportive family pa.
    you're lucky to have them. and good luck sa contest :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks sa mga nag comment goodluck to all......

    ReplyDelete
  6. sana this time mka panalo nmn ako...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice, full effort ito nemory ah :D good luck sa ating lahat :D


    at salamat sa HAPPY BIRTHDAY VID mo for me :)
    na-touch talaga ako :) at pathank you din kay mommy mo :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wish all the top 10 luck.

    swertehin sana lahat. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. may pictures na, may video pa! "Best in Effort" ka koya! Haha. Good luck sa atin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ... convincing hehehe.. good luck sa yo

    ReplyDelete
  11. naku lagot. mali spelling ng pangalan ni jehz sa video mo. hehehe ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats dude! Ikaw ang nanalo ng Spica!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Astig ka bro.. Galing ng concepts mo parang Jehzlau-Concepts lang :) Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello to all, pasnxa d ako mka comment kc cp gmt ko ang hrap…hehehe d bale pg hawak ko na ang android Im sure it will be very easy for me..kasi alternative talaga ang android many compatible para sa OS nya…heheheh BYE THE WAY…..

    THANK YOU THANK YOU TALAGA TO ALL>>>ESP TO <<>> for giving me the chance to own an android phone.

    I love you all. hehehehehe

    and thank you sa mga nag comment….very grateful po ako…

    grabe talaga d ko mxadong enexpect na ao mananalo..nung ni click ko ang link na his entry at nkta ko ung url ay blog ko talagang npatalon ako at npa takbo papunta sa rum ng mama ko at pina alam na nanalo ako ng CP hehehe….a very memorable experience talaga lahat….

    THANKS THANKS THANKS>….

    ReplyDelete
  15. congratulations nemory, nice concept.

    ReplyDelete
  16. congratz po :) very convincing tlga ung entry mo hehehe, you deserved it :)

    ReplyDelete