Wednesday, December 15, 2010

10 Fun Things I Can Do with a new Lenovo Laptop

 “10 Fun Things I Can Do with a new Lenovo Laptop“. by NemOry

video version:


 written version:

1. I can program all day. Write code, run it, debug it, upgrade it anytime and anywhere. :)

2. I can teach my super noob Dad and Mom to write and send emails to my uncle and auntie. Make friends in Facebook, also wake them up the difference of a laptop from a type-writer.haha

3. I can Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Email, and read my favorite blogs. "Yugatech, TechCrunch, TekTokTV, and all other geeky blogs" and also anytime and anywhere.

4. Me, my relatives and my family especially my father can now contact easily my uncle and auntie in the US. Again anytime and anywhere
Very cool and fun. :)

5. I can play DOTA, COUNTERSTRIKE, online games and other heavy games with my friends and my game lover daddy. Again also anytime and anywhere. Ofcourse.

6.Watch movies, videos and movie in the web. Also anytime and anywhere, wherever I will go. The laptop is gonna stick in my back.

7. I can log on very easy and fast especially the Lenovo IdeaPad G460 laptop that sir abe is gonna giveaway, it has a "VeriFace"= is a face-recognition software that is a registered
 trademark of Lenovo. Read that?just by Lenovo. :)

8. If I win this contest, I can sleep very well with the Lenovo IdeaPad G460 that has the lower noise output through a dynamic fan control.
"Wow!!!" it's quiet always.

9. I can store alot of data. New Lenovo laptops now in majority has atleast 320GB of memory, maybe I cant full the 320GB of storage. haha :)
"STORE_DOWNLOAD_STORE_DOWNLOAD_STORE_DOWNLOAD"

10. And lastly, I love to edit images, compose videos, and create logos, using adobe creative suites. I know most Lenovo laptops and ofcourse the IdeaPad G460 is compatible with adobe creative suite. So with a new Lenovo laptop I can do multimedia editing. Again and again anytime and anywhere. Hehe



I'll wait for you...
Lenovo IdeaPad G460 Laptop :)>>

Im gonna love this laptop alot.


I'll wait for you.......
your gonna be my first computer...
Lenovo IdeaPad G460 Laptop :)

Its my official entry to the Lenovo-YugaTech Laptop Giveaway


wanna win too? join here

Contest: Lenovo-YugaTech Laptop Give-away

I hope to win. :)

3 comments:

  1. Please leave a comment guys,........hehehehe.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. comment ka ng comment sa blogs ni yuga eh mali mali naman english mo at ang layo pa minsan sa topic, nanalo ka na nga sa ovi promo feeling mo makukuha kpa jan?hahaha

    ReplyDelete