Friday, December 24, 2010

Eveready has been part of my life since I was born.

Eveready has been part of my life since I was born.
Yes you heard it right! Since I was born my mom uses radios flashlights and clocks that uses Eveready Battery, She told me before, that at the time I cry she turns on the radio, because it makes me feel happy to hear music. So I get quiet. When brownouts messes at night the flashlights are always ready to light up, Eveready Batteries really last's longer than others. And of course the clock is always present, the Eveready Battery on it lasts for a much longer time, it lasts more than a year. This is how I am so empressed by this brand of battery.


I know this brand will last too for a very long time, and I trust that this company will never bankrupt.
Thanks a lot Eveready.

No comments:

Post a Comment