Friday, December 24, 2010

Steal These CamSafe Anti-Theft Bags " Contest Entry!

My relationship with my camera.


Please watch this video I made.



I really love my camera, it's old but I still use it, its's not digital.
I have lived with it like 5 years already so far, this camera had left many memories.
The most memorable picture for me that I tooked with this camera is my dog named
                                                                         "Summer" 

I really loved my dog so much like I love myself, but it's sad that she's not here right now, she passed away when I was in 1st year highschool now I'm in 1st year college.

"My family and I used it alot before but less now.
but I still want to keep it and I'm gonna keep it forvever PROMISE.

Thank you for reading guys.
I love you.

please visit : WhenInManila.comFlairCandy.comPixelPro-Online.com 


Contest: “WhenInManila.com and Pixel Pro camera stores are giving away CamSafe Anti-Theft bags and over P130,000.00 of other cash and prizes with their Picture Perfect Christmas contest! Find out how you can win here – http://bit.ly/iikRIe “



No comments:

Post a Comment