Friday, December 17, 2010

WE TURNING KOREAN...

 Korean influence has invaded my life when the 2ne1 boomed here in the philippines, I so idolize them lot, not only me but also others out there, I know we are many idolizing koreans. 
I love their songs, the most that I like is the I dont Care Song. please see the short clip I composed below.hahaha




My Mom, dad and even my dog got turned to korean, hahahaha,,, Im not so familiar with other koreans singers or actressess, or actors out there, but I like there faces, in tagalog, ang gagwapa nila at gagwapo, hehehe.. so they invaded me until now and maybe forever. ..


anyone can join in the link below.
http://abuggedlife.com/2010/12/13/holiday-gadget-swarm-week-iv-samsung-galaxy-5-raffle/




                                                                     a giveaway from:



and: 





No comments:

Post a Comment